Monday 1 December 2014

UPDATE: Maiduguri Central Market Blast

Twin blasts today rocked Maiduguri Metropolitan City killing scores of traders and injuring several people in the troubled Borno State capital.
bomb blast
One of the blasts, reportedly occurred along the Baban-Layi of the main market around 11.30AM when  daily commercial activities had begun. Some witnesses had it that the market bomb was detonated by a female suicide bomber at the northern flank of the market, while the one on Baban Layi went off immediately after another suicide bomber blew himself up in an unmarked pickup van five minutes after.
As usual the number of casualties have not been confirmed but all indication shows that several people were killed and injured in the sad and unfortunate blast.
This is so sad!!! Our government need to do something fast.
There have been bomb blast in several places this past days. What do we do????

2 comments:

  1. The president of our nation has failed, to be honest, let him resign.

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...