Monday 8 December 2014

HAPPY NEW WEEK EVERYONE........

Good morning everyone!!!! Trust you had a lovely weekend.
Well the weekend was eventful as usual.
From sports .....the upset of the weekend ...the end of the unbeaten streak of the English premier league leader .        by Newcastle. Well I saw it coming, when  Chelsea struggled with Sunderland to draw. Then to BBA where Idris Sultan emerged the winner of the ninth season of Big Brother Africa, themed Hotshots.

Our guy Tayo lost , but all is fair in a game. You win some , you lose some. This is how Africans voted.

According to the final votes of the season, the housemate with the most number of country votes and the WINNER of Big Brother Hotshots is: Idris.
Idris received five country votes and these were from Kenya, Namibia, Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda. The runner-up, Tayo received two country votes and these were from Nigeria and Mozambique.

The rest of the finalists received country votes as follows: Macky2 got two country votes from Zambia and Rest of Africa, Nhlanhla also got two country votes from South Africa and Botswana, JJ got one country vote from Zimbabwe, Sipe also got one country vote from Malawi and Butterphly received 0 country votes. For the housemates who received the same number of country votes, the tie breaker rule came into effect for those housemates.
Well good luck hotshots in your future endeavors.

Will bring your more stories............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...