Monday 15 December 2014

IN THE SPIRIT OF GIVING........


This is the season of giving, let us all put aside our worries, our problems and make an effort to put smiles on people's face. Make someone happy, make someone dream come true.
I will always celebrate those who give regardless of the social status of the person. If you give and I know about it....I will publish the event and occasion! Not because it is a show off but because it can motivate others to do likewise. Remember, it is more blessed to give than to receive.


In this light I celebrate the following celebrities who have in their own way put a smile on someone's face and made some Xmas wishes come true.

Actress Tonto Dikeh's Foundation's Ghana charity tour day 1 was spent with children of the SOS Orphanage Home in the Eastern region of Kibi in Ghana. She donated food items and toys to help alleviate the conditions in the home. Two lucky kids from the home were also given a four years educational and medical scholarship from the TontoDikehFoundation.
This is awesome!!! God bless you dear!!!!!
 Lola Omotayo Okoye and Anita Okoye both wives of the popular music artist Psquare graced the Christmas party put together by Kinabuti for the children for the children in Makoko ( a slum in Lagos). God bless them real good.
So lets emulate the good deeds and not just fashion styles or dance steps......it pays to give!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...