Tuesday 2 December 2014

MADE IN NIGERIA CARS ARE HERE!



Over the weekend, Innoson Vehicles company (IVC) Unveiled the First Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles in Nnewi Anambra state, the cars are namely IVM Fox, IVM UMU and IVM UZO,
The minister of trade and investment, Dr. Olusegun Aganga also commended Innoson Vehicles Company for producing the first Nigeria-made vehicles, saying such an investment is necessary to expand the country’s production and manufacturing frontiers, he also  noted that by producing a truly made-in Nigeria car, the company has put Nnewi, Anambra State and Nigeria in the global map of car manufacturing countries.


Waoh! This is good news and the cars are beautiful. I just hope they work well oh. Not disappoint us like some made in Nigeria products and produce we have around.
And more importantly, I hope the cars are affordable. affordable to average Nigerians not politicians oh.

2 comments:

  1. This is thesame made in Aba. Fake car that would not last more than 6 month if subjected to the way we use foreign cars. Bartex

    ReplyDelete
  2. what ever it is.. I am proud that finally finally, there is a made in naija car. I have seen their comercial buses do longhaul and not bad, evolution takes time. talking from economic perspective economic benefits , job creation including the auxillary jobs, less pressure on the foreign reserve, GDP ... this singular achievement had put Nnewi, Anambra State, Nigeria in the map of the world for good.... Innocent Ifediaso Chukwuma, wnoke oma.. je si ni ke. dede em... carry waka... ogooooooo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...