Tuesday 9 December 2014

MORE ENTERTAINERS WIN PRIMARIES.


      Two more people from the entertainment industry have won their Primaries. Singer Tony Oneweek  the popular gyration  musician and Nollywood actor Tony Muonagor gyration master won the APC Idemili North House of Assembly ticket in Anambra state.
Also the Former DG of NTA and chairman of Silverbird Group, Ben Murray-Bruce won the PDP Bayelsa East Senatorial District during the primaries that held on the 7th of  December. Frist, it was the nollywood actor Desmond Elliot who
 defeated the incumbent representative of Surulere Constituency 1, Kabiru Lawal to get the party’s ticket for the forthcoming general election.

Congratulations to them , some people in the entertainment industry are getting there. While some like 9ice,Dayo Adeneye and  Kenny saint brown no best lost.

Better luck next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...