Friday 16 January 2015

WEEKEND HOTTIES!!!! XIMENA DUQUE VERSUS VANESSA POSE

   VERSUS 
This week hotties are no other than Ximena duque know as the sexy bodyguard Samantha in Fearless heart, Ines in Broken angel or corolla in Behind closed doors and Vanessa pose known as Elisa in the current telemundo soap opera Where is Elisa and vicky in Aurora and also starred in fearless heart.
Check out their pictures and tell me who you would hit as a guy or admire as a lady????
Remember, you've got to choose!
Beautiful!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ximena all the way. She is a good actress. Love her as Samantha in fearless heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ximena !!!!!!!!!!! she is so talented. usi

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...