Tuesday 23 December 2014

BOMB EXPLOSION ROCKS BAUCHI AND GOMBE YESTERDAY.


At least 26 people have been killed in bombings in two major cities in northern Nigeria. Many people were also injured yesterday after a bomb went off at the Central market in Bauchi state, few hours after a bomb explosion ripped a motor park in Gombe state killing at least 20 people. The bomb happened around 5.30pm
This is so sad!!!! I keep saying our government should help us.....lets make our voice heard!!!!!! Enough is enough!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Where are we really heading to... the issue of security... frequent bombing... almost on a daily basis... most time we all point fingers at the government... the truth is... we all have to be involve in this matter... if you observe or suspect any kuru kere movement ... raise alarm... how many government officers had been killed.. let every body get involve... this matter is so minute to keep us all awake all night... the boko boys and girls live amongst... a population of over 170 million people are afraid of a group of people that is not up to 10 million... ha ba nigerians Arise O' compatriots... Nigeria obey...

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...