Monday 15 December 2014

UEFA CHAMPIONSHIP DRAWS ARE OUT!!!!!!

Well, the draws for the round of 16 in the UEFA championship games result is out!!!!
And the big clubs have been pitched against each other.....though I personally think any club that qualified for the champions league is a big team!
The results and dates for the games are:
First Leg
PSG vesus Chelsea............................................ 17th February
Shakhtar versus Bayern Munich.........................17th February
Schalke versus Real Madrid ...............................18th February
Basel v  Porto .....................................................18th February
Man City versus Barcelonia ...............................24th February
Juventus versus Borussia Dortmund ..................24th February
Bayer Leverkusen v  Atletico Madrid ................25th February
Arsenal v Monaco  ............................................ 25th February
To me the game of games is between this two!!!!!!!
 versus
Who do you think will qualify???? Can Man city with Kun Aguero , Yaya Toure  and Silva and others beat the prominent Barca team with a verstatile front that includes the trio best of the football game....Messi, Nemar and Suarez????
Share your thoughts..........................
Which club do you think will make it from this round???????
For me I think C.........(running away) and B.......and R
Talk your own!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Man City will beat Barcelona, Barca is living on past glory... with Kun Aguero in good shape Barca will not survive the Manchester assault in Feb 2015. With Chelsea former weapon of mass destruction(Uncle Lamp) still with the citizens... He will show Man City the Chelsea formula (pack the bus, multiply by catch them on the counter divided by personal policing of Messi, Nemar and Suarez equal to two unreply goal !!!!!! ..... for Messi, Nemar and Suarez will not be able to score.... dont say I told you... say you held from the grape vine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man city is out!!!! Lamar can not save them. The wonder 3 will finish them. Neymar, Messi and suarez will end their dream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. chelse, mancity, levercusen, dorchmund,monaco,sharter,shackle and basel are out. Baty

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...