Wednesday 3 December 2014

STRAY BULLET KILLS NURSING MOTHER AND HER CHILD.

TRAGEDY struck in Okoboh community in the Abua/Odual Local Government Area of Rivers State when a nursing mother and her child were killed in a cross fire between rival cult groups. The unfortunate incident happened on Monday at about 8:30 pm. It was gathered that the two cult groups, identified as Greenlanders and Icelanders, had engaged one another in a fierce gun battle, and the victims were hit by stray bullets and died on the spot.
So sad! may their soul rest in peace.
It is about time all this fighting stop in our communities, the innocent always get caught in the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...