Friday 5 December 2014

APC RETURNS FIRST TERM GVERNORS.

APC-GOVERNORS
Not surprising though! All governors seeking re-election under the All Progressive Congress (APC) have emerged as candidates to contest the 2015 governorship elections in their respective states.
Eight APC governors would be completing their first terms in 2015. They are: Governors Abdulfatah Ahmed (Kwara), Ibikunle Amosun (Ogun), Umar Tanko Al-Makura (Nasarawa), Kashim Shettima (Borno), Ibrahim Geidam (Yobe), Abdulaziz Yari (Zamfara), Abiola Ajimobi (Oyo) and Rochas Okorocha (Imo) though the second term plans of the Imo State governor, Rochas Okorocha remains unclear after he picked the APC presidential nomination form.
Those that mean the governors performed excellently for them to be returning or is it automatic?
Share your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...