Monday 15 December 2014

MAN CAUGTH WITH 104 BAGS OF MARIJUANA


A man named Edet Okon  has been arrested by men of the Cross Rivers state Police command for being in possession of hard drugs contained in well over 104 bags, and 100, 200 litre drums.
It was reported that according to the state's Police Public Relations Officer, Mr Hogan Bassey, Mr Edet was arrested with the hard drugs at his home in Ikot-Nkese in the Bakassi Local Government Area of Cross River State following a tipoff on Wednesday December 10th.




Mr Edet has since denied the knowledge or ownership of the drugs.
Hmmmm hard drugs that much????? Police should investigate well oh.

1 comment:

  1. This is a merchant... he had grown from one bag to more than one hundred bags it shows there is large market for the product... it should be legalized and let states ... account for it as internally generated revenue..

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...