Thursday 11 December 2014

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE UPDATE......

Yesterday was a game night that saw another English team qualifier for the rounds of 16 in the Champions league. Manchester city defeated Roma fc 2:0 to qualify, leaving the Romans behind. Manchester city and Bayern Munich the group leader have qualified.

Then to Chelsea who eased pass Sporting Lisbon with 3 goals which includes the goal from John Obi mikel and denied Sporting the chance to qualifier for the round of 16.
In Spain, Barcelonia beat Paris St. Germane with 3 goals to 1. The visitors' goal coming from their ex player Zlatan Ibrahimovic. For Barcelonia, Messi, Nemar ( with a fantastic goal) and Luiz suarez all scored to pay back their defeat at the first leg in Paris.
Other results are:
Bayern Munich 3: 0     Csk Moscow
Roma                 2: 0     Man. City
Ajax                   4: 0     Apoel Wcc
Barcelonia          3: 1    Paris St. Germane
Chelsea               3: 1    Sporting Lisbon
Nk Maribor         0: 1   Schalke 04
Ath. Bilbao         2: 0    BATE  bor.
Fc Porto              1: 1    Shakt. Donesk


Now lets wait and see who is drawn against each other by Monday. Let the best team win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...