Friday 12 December 2014

TWIN BOMB BLAST IN JOS, PLATEAU STATE.


A twin bomb blast hit a market yesterday at about 6:30 pm  in Jos, Plateau State capital, killing 31 people.The bodies recovered so far are 31 but rescue workers are at the scene and the figures may change, Pam Ayuba, the spokesman for area Governor Jonah Jang reportedly said.
It was gathered that the bombing took place at Mr. Biggs roundabout on Ahmadu Bello Way in the northern city. A similar attack occurred near the site of Thursday’s attack in May, killing 118 people.
This is really scary now, the frequency of the occurrence is high. Our government should do something oh! People are being killed daily and we sit and do nothing!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...