Monday 1 December 2014

HAPPY NEW MONTH.......WELCOME TO DECEMEBER 2014

Good morning LB readers. Its a new month today!!!! Thank God we are all alive to see the brand new month, day and week. Thank you Almighty for keeping us.
Welcome to the month of giving, let give with a grateful heart. This is the Christmas month....so share some love, forgive those who have offended you, but in all live a happy life.
For those of you who have not achieved your goals for the year...there is ample time and opportunity to do so....keep trying.
Enjoy your day, week and month with God's blessings!


1 comment:

  1. we cant thank papa God enough.. for every moment... seconds.. minutes.. hours... days... weeks... months...even all the years we have spent on planet earth papa God too much jooo !!! human words are not enough to say thank you.... the king of kings, the president of presidents... the unquestionable God

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...