Thursday 18 December 2014

SPORTS: CAPITAL ONE CUP UPDATE

Yesterday saw two games played where Liverpool Fc defeated Bournemouth Fc with 3:1 with a brace from Raheem sterling and markovic scoring a goal.

While Tottenham massacred Newcastle  with a 4:0 score line. with goals from Nabil Bentaleb 18,Nacer Chadli 46, Harry Kane 65, Roberto Soldado 70.





Liverpool have been pitched against Chelsea in the two-legged semifinals of the Capital One Cup.
History showed that Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho won his first trophy in England by beating Liverpool to the League Cup in 2005, and his side will be away in the first leg.
"It will be a fantastic tie,'' Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers believes that if one wants to win this competition one has to play against the good sides. The most important thing was getting through at this stage.
So it will be Liverpool versus Chelsea and Tottenham versus Sheffield United. Who do you think will win ?????

1 comment:

  1. Chelseafc is the only formidable team remaining, Liverpool will not be able to match Chelseafc fire power.... Tottenham had not beating chelseafc in a competitive game since... Sheffied... I pick Chelseafc to win the C1C this season

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...