Thursday 18 December 2014

POPE FRANCIS CELEBRATES 78TH BIRTHDAY !!!!!


Happy Birthday to Our Pope......Pope Francis . He became 78 yesterday the 17th of December 2014 and he celebrated in style.
Thousands of people sang Happy Birthday and performed a mass tango in St Peter’s Square to celebrate the pope’s birthday.

The Argentinian pontiff was born in the birthplace of the tango and previously admitted to being a fan of the erotic dance.
Couples in St Peter’s Square dance cheek to cheek in honour of the first Latin American pope in more than 1,000 years. He received the popular pontiff received homemade cards and 800kg of chicken for the poor.
Despite the celebrations, the pope ended his weekly general audience with a sombre prayer for the victims of recent ‘inhuman terrorist attacks’ in Australia, Pakistan and Yemen.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday pontiff...many happy returns... may the world know peace under your reign.. amen

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...