Tuesday 16 December 2014

PROF.YEMI OSIBAJO EMERGES AS GEN. BUHARI RUNNING MATE FOR 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

Yes, it is out now, all the speculations on who will be the running mate of the APC flag bearer Buhari in the forth coming election.
The man chosen by the political party is Professor Yemi Osibajo.

Professor Yemi Osinbajo is a Senior Advocate of Nigeria and Senior Partner in the Law firm of SimmonsCooper Partners. Yemi Osibanjo is a professor of law and was the head of department of Public Law at the University of Lagos (1997-1999).
His tertiary education was at the University of Lagos and the London School of Economics and Political Science obtaining the LLB and LLM degrees respectively.
Previously served as the Special Adviser to the Attorney General of Nigeria (1988-1992), he later became the Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice of Lagos State in 1999 reappointed for a second term in 2003. During the period of his public service, he commenced the Lagos State justice reform project. He also pastors at Olive Tree House of Prayer for All Nations, Banana Island, a parish of the Redeemed Christian Church of God and lives in Lagos with his wife and three children.
Well, what can I say? This is a far cry from those we were expecting to see such as Rotimi amechi, Fashola, Okorocha etc.

2 comments:

  1. He has very good credentials fit for a VP, Lets hope that APC had done their home work and will be able to wrestle power from PDP. I wish them well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are watching and we are still laughing, though he has a good charisma and capability to carry on the mantle but is just unfortunate that it will all end up in Tribunal court, i hope they have done their home work, best of luck for them

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...