Wednesday 10 December 2014

SO SAD....15 YEARS OLD NIGERIAN KILLED IN ENGLAND


This is a sad news, a promising Nigerian who lives abroad was killed.
Joel Adesina, 15 years old talented footballer was stabbed and killed in England last Friday.

He collapsed in Bethnal Green, in East London, on Friday night after being knifed in the stomach. He was taken to hospital but died three hours later.
Police said the teenager from Dagenham was walking with friends when they were confronted by a group in a parked car.The group were pursued into a housing estate where neighbours heard ‘screaming and shouting’. Joel was cornered and stabbed.

His mother heartbroken and still in shock and being comforted by family members. His neighbors in Dagenham described him as an ambitious  schoolboy who came from a hard working family. They said he never stayed out late and would be seen coming home in his football kit.
 Ricky Downes, the manager of Bardag FC Yellows, said: ‘To say that myself and the club are devastated is an understatement, we are absolutely in bits.
‘Joel was a wonderful young lad who had the world at his feet.
‘He was a very talented footballer and had ambitions of playing professionally. I think he had a future in the sport and could have played for a living.

A Scotland Yard spokesperson said: ‘Police were called by London Ambulance Service to Bethnal Green Road, E2, at 23:04hrs on Friday, 5 December. An 18-year-old man was arrested but was released with no further action to be taken. Police are asking from anybody who has vital information to please come forward. Investigation is still going on.
This is so sad!!!! Such lovely accolades. I Pray the culprit is apprehended quickly. This shall not go unpunished.
(culled : Mailonline)






1 comment:

  1. Really sad, may his soul rest in peace. Baty

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...