Tuesday 9 December 2014

FUEL SCARCITY HAVE STARTED OH!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we go again oh.....oh....Nigerians may be thrown into a fresh round of acute fuel shortage as residents Nationwide and across Lagos state have started experiencing queues at the filling station. This is the result of the Major Oil Marketers Association of Nigeria (MOMAN) who announced on Thursday  that this would happen as triggered by the refusal of the Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA) in releasing the approval for the first quarter fuel importation.
MOMAN was reported to have said this through its Executive Secretary in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN)Members of the association were now on the edge over the inability of the PPPRA to release the importation approval.
“If we don’t get approval on time, it will affect our ability to import products and this will in turn delay distribution of products nationwide.
“The management of PPPRA should release allocations immediately to avoid products scarcity in the country,” he said.
Abeg oh.....we don't want this at this time oh. Something should be done fast. This queues are long and causing traffic on the road.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...