Friday 12 December 2014

OVER 100 NIGERIANS DEPORTED BY FINLAND.


About 100 Nigerians, including women and children, were deported on Thursday, after seeking asylum in Finland.
The asylum seekers arrived the cargo terminal of the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos at about 7 a.m. on a cargo airline, Privilege Gourment.
It was gathered that three of the deported men were arrested for violence and were taken to the police station at the MMIA, while some others were taken by a Sherrif bus to Alagbon, Lagos Island for travel offences.
Most of the deportees at the scene of arrival, expressed displeasure over their treatment by the Nigerian Embassy officials, adding that they did not receive the expected support from the officials.
A female deportee said that she and her husband had been in Finland for over 14 years and was surprised that they were deported without committing any offense. She was deported along with her husband and seven-year old daughter without any compensation. Some claimed that the Finnish authorities were hostile to Nigerians over in Finland.
What a sad end to the quest for a greener pasture!

2 comments:

  1. I cant stop laughing over this matter.Is it by force to stay in a white man land when they don't want you there. Stay in your country where you wont be terrorize or be hostile to you. Believe me,Nigeria is better than some white man countries.Great Nigeria,Great people

    ReplyDelete
  2. he that goes begging goes sorrowing, some naija people believe that till they live abroad, they could never make it in life. i once had an encounter when one of my cousins that had lived about eighteen years in the Amsterdam told me that i am among the few privileged ones in Nigeria simply because i have a family, a car and a personal house..... to some of them that is not possible except you live abroad...shit some body made the place you want to run to and you want to run away from yours and expect somebody else to build it for you.... well help me tell them welcome back .... they should start from where they left off....

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...