Thursday 4 December 2014

COFFIN FOUND AT PDP SECRETARIAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Our politicians in Nigerian are really dramatic!!!Heheheheheeee
It was gathered that Angry PDP members from Rivers state today staged a weird protest against the leadership of the PDP over the choice of former Education Minister Nyesom Wike as the party's Governorship candidate for River state in the 2015 elections. Reportedly, the protesters who stormed the party secretariat around 6am with the coffin, barricaded the entrance of the secretariat, stopping everyone who worked at the building from gaining entrance. The group was later dispersed by mobile police with five protesters arrested.
Now, our politicians have resorted to using Juju or native measures to resolve political problems.
Maybe they should also use that to stop Boko Haram.
Can you imagine this in this time and age?????????????????

1 comment:

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...