Monday 15 December 2014

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE....................

Welcome everyone to a new week. May the lord bless our efforts this week. Amen.
Lets quickly go through the happenings over the weekend.
The gas explosion in Ondo state which left 8 people injured and about 10 houses and properties worth millions of Naira lost. Though no live was lost but the devastating  damage was high. Report gathered was that the explosion was caused by a leakage in the retail outlet of a gas company that is presumed to be illegal ( without the state permit).
gas-explosion
Also to a  Nigeria court that  has banned the sale and distribution of Obasanjo's autobiography, citing libel. The book is said to criticises President Goodluck Jonathan and some of his entourage.
The book named MY WATCH is a biography of former president Olusegun Obasanjo . With all indication My Watch may not now make it into bookshops before the 14 February presidential elections in Nigeria. Hmmmm.
The to the massacre of Liverpool FC by Man United.....Brenda rogers bemoaning the missed chances by his team. well better luck sha....David De gea was fantastic at the goal post for Man united.

Then to the all important question....Who will be the running mate for Buhari in the forthcoming election. Looking at the APC politcla party who do you think will be the intended vice president.
Well, we shall see......................welcome again and am sure we will have fun this week.
Stay tuned!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...