Thursday 11 December 2014

EBOLA FIGHTERS NAMED TIME CHOICE PERSON OF THE YEAR.

The time Choice person of the year have been made and they name the Ebola Fighters as the persons for the year. Editor Nancy Gibbs of TIME explains why the Ebola Fighters are TIME's choice for Person of the Year 2014.......because...... They risked and persisted, sacrificed and saved.....

The brave men and women that fought the dreaded disease Ebola have been named Time's choice for person of the year 2014.  A lot of person especially in those in the medical field tackled , fought the war against ebola. and in every war, they were casualties along the way. People lost their lives in the bid to save our continent, how people and the world as a whole.
We remember Dr. Stella Adedeavoh, Nurse Justina Elunonu and others. May their soul rest in peace. Amen.
"Let's stop Ebola now"

1 comment:

  1. They truly deserved it. May the souls of the faithfully departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen.

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...