Wednesday 17 December 2014

CONFUSED! I LOVE HIM BUT CANT BE A SECOND WIFE!!


I am Enoh. A  32 years old banker who has been in a relationship with a married man for the past 3years. Before the insults.....he wasn't married when we started dating. We met 8 years ago fresh from school and fell in love, as every young couple, we planned on getting married once we are settled at our various jobs.
All was going on well as we have both met our parents, everyone knew us together. 5years down the line , we rented an apartment and started planning our marriage.
Then on a fateful afternoon , he came to me crying his eyes out telling me he was sorry. Sorry for what?? My heart thundered, many things went through my mind.....has he lost his job? Are his parents ok? Only for him to say he has put a young lady in the family way! i.e.. he has impregnated a lady!.
My world crumbled instantly, my heart broke, the love of my life, the guy who said he loved me, planned on getting married together has shattered my world. As any other person will do , I sent him out of my house(parents house) and he came back begging with his friends and elder brother.
Well I thought to myself, there are guys who have made mistakes and have kids borne out of wedlock....so I could forgive him. I did forgive him and continued the relationship , only to my utter dismay his parents( according to him) pressurized him to get married to the lady. Yes, he got married to her and they are both living in the same house we both paid for!!!!!!
What a wicked world!!!! Or rather what a wicked man! I told myself to move on but he keeps coming to me, disturbing me to still go out with him even after he has married the other woman. Its been 3 years we have been going out again after his marriage because seriously I cant stop loving him, he is perfect, loving! Now he is proposing marriage to me. I love him but I cant be a second wife. I intend to stop our relationship but how are my sure the next guy wont do the same to me. Should I just count my loses and marry him??? Please help me!!!!! What do I do!!!

4 comments:

  1. even if i tell you... just make up your mind on what to do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I really pity your situation. You said you don’t want to be a second wife, but you are already. My advice for you is to marry him because since you can’t stop dating him even when you eventually marry to another man, you will continue in the evil ways with him, thereby destroying his marriage and yours. So, make it formal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. move on gal there is no relationship. if he really loves u he wont have married the other lady, the guy is just greedy and selfish. usi

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...