Monday 1 December 2014

"Dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at a bar".........US FIRST FAMILY WAS TOLD!



President Barack Obama and daughters Sasha (centre) and Malia (29 November 2014)US President Barack Obama's daughters Sasha and Malia have been accused of showing disrespect and lacking "class" by a Republican official after their appearance at a Thanksgiving ceremony. Elizabeth Lauten, communications director for congressman Stephen Fincher, made her comments in a Facebook post.
She also accused the two teenagers of looking bored when they stood with their father at the traditional turkey pardoning event at the White House, when the president spared two birds from the national dinner table. Some of her deleted post reads: "Dear Sasha and Malia: I get you're both in those awful teen years, but you're a part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part you play.
"Then again, your mother and father don't respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter. So I'm guessing you're coming up a little short in the 'good role model' department.
"Dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at a bar," she added
She has since apologized to the United states first family, she wrote:
 "After many hours of prayer, talking to my parents, and re-reading my words online I can see more clearly just how hurtful my words were.

"I'd like to apologise to all of those who I have hurt and offended with my words, and I pledge to learn and grow (and I assure you I have) from this experience. She pointed out that she "had judged the two young ladies in a way that I would never have wanted to be judged myself as a teenager.
Na wah oh! See wahala. What is her own sef?
Is there a dress code for the people in government? In so far they are decently dressed.  Well after hours of prayers she realized and apologized. But that is medicine after death. That America for you....FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!!!
Abi what do you think?



1 comment:

  1. It is only America that people can openly criticize their president.

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...