Friday 5 December 2014

WEEKEND BEAUTIES!!!!!!!!!

 VERSUS
              

This time around, we are looking females ...yes females. For the telenovela fans, who do you like best? Ana layeska (Debra in My heart beats for lola, Elena in Elena's ghost, and a others like Labour of love etc.) or Gaby Espino ( Santa/Amanda in Broken Angel).
For their acting ability, beauty .......who do you like best???
You have to chose oh cos I know a lot of you will say both. I love them too but I like ..............Ana layeska more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love gabby joor. She is elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ana layeska. She is pure talent. Vestige actress. She takes on so much role. And she is soooo good. I prefer her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer Ana layeska. She was marvelous in my heart beats for lola.

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...