Friday 12 December 2014

BRAZILIAN WHO KILLED 41 PEOPLE FOR FUN!!



 A Brazilian man named Sailson Jose das Gracas, 26 years old was accused of stabbing a woman to death in a Rio suburb has confessed to have murdered 41 people, almost all of them women, "for the fun of it," Brazilian police said on Thursday.
"He wanted to kill women -- white women, not black ones. He followed the victims, studying them closely before committing the crimes," said police commissioner Pedro Henrique Medina from the northern suburb of Nova Iguacu. The police has described the him as a psychopath.
Gracas says he murdered 37 women, three men and a two-year-old child over a nine-year killing spree, explaining he killed the child because he feared it would cry and attract neighbors' attention.
"I observed them, I studied them. I waited for a month, sometimes a week, depending on the place. I tried to ascertain where they lived, what their families were like. I kept watch on their houses and then after a while went there at dawn, waited for my chance and entered,"Gracas reportedly said.
he said he feels and felt no remorse for killing those people. and that he killed his first victim when he was 17 years old and continued because he enjoyed it.
(culled from yahoo news)
End time is really here! How can you explain someone killing and enjoying it. He is so heartless and I pray that the full weight of the law be on him. Lord protect us oh!

3 comments:

  1. He is a devil !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this man must be a vampire, what a world, he should be kept amongst the carnivorous animal in zoo

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...