Thursday 4 December 2014

TEACHER STABBED TO DEATH IN ABU DHABI

 An American teacher and mother of twins was stabbed to death in the toilets of an Abu Dhabi shopping mall by a suspect in a black Muslim veil.The 37-year-old woman, who worked at an Abu Dhabi kindergarten, was stabbed by a person wearing a black robe, black gloves and a niqab -- a Muslim veil that conceals the face except for the eyes.
 It was unclear what the motive was for Monday's attack in the upmarket Boutik Mall on Al Reem Island, which is popular with expats in the capital of the United Arab Emirates.
The stabbing comes little more than a month after US embassies in the Gulf, including the UAE, called for vigilance when a post on a jihadist website encouraged attacks on American and other international schools there, specifically on teachers.

Her 11-year-old children were taken into police care until their father arrived from abroad.
The US embassy in Abu Dhabi confirmed the death of an American citizen, saying it was working with all appropriate authorities to seek further information.
Dubia that is seen and known as the world"s mega city with its splendor is fast becoming a place full of unresolved crimes.....from the deaths of foreign (Nigerian) students to this..... it is so sad.
May her Soul rest in peace.......Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...