Wednesday 17 December 2014

HUMAN PARTS DEALERS ARRESTED IN LAGOS!!!!

aaa
It was gathered that the police in Lagos have arrested two suspects on suspicion that they deal in human parts.
The suspects were arrested over the weekend with a human skull by the Abba Kyari led operatives of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) of Lagos State Police Command.
One of the suspects Dipo Olorunto according to Daily Independence said that he travelled from Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin Republic, to fetch the human skull which he said was bought for N12, 500.Olorunto reportedly  confessed that the skull was for onward delivery to one Baba Isegun (herbalist), who bargained to buy it for N20, 000.
Further investigation revealed that Olorunto was arrested alongside the suspected buyer at Atan Ota area of Ogun State.
In his confession, 35-year-old Olorunto said “Baba Isegun told me to bring a human skull for him to buy. He said he uses it to treat sicknesses such as madness. I work as a farmer in Atan Ota area. It was a friend who introduced me to Baba Isegun that I could help him get human parts. I have to go to Cotonou to buy the head. I wanted to sell it to him for N20, 000. But police arrested me before I got to him.”
The suspect, who is married with four children, confessed that Baba Isegun wanted to use the skull to treat one of his patients who has mental problem.
Confirming their arrested, the Lagos state Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Kenneth Nwosu said the suspects will soon be charged to court. He said that Baba Isegun took ill while in police custody and has been released on health grounds but will return to stand trial when he becomes medically fit
Wonders shall never end!!! As the year is coming to an end, People are sourcing for funds legitimately or criminally, We all have to be careful and may the lord expose all those evil doers!

1 comment:

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...