Tuesday 2 December 2014

TV presenter attacked live on air by audience member 'because her clothes were too revealing'

Gauhar Khan an  Indian TV presenter was slapped by Akil Malik and was visibly traumatised shortly after the attack while she was presenting Raw Star at Film City in Mumbai.
This is the shocking moment an Indian TV presenter and model was slapped in the face by an audience member who thought her clothes were too revealing.



Akil Malik, 24, took offence at Khan’s cutaway outfit as she presented the grand finale of singing competition Raw Star at Film City in Goregaon, Mumbai. He then got up out of his seat to threaten and assault her live on air.Being a Muslim woman, she should not have worn such a short dress,” the Mumbai police quoted Malik as saying by way of explanation. Malik was arrested and charged with molestation under Section 354 of the Indian Penal Code.Although shaken by the incident, Khan returned to the set to continue presenting after an hour.
How did the guy get up there amidst security!!! People doing wrong things in the name of Religion!!!!

1 comment:

  1. that should be applicable to nija. baty

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...