Wednesday 24 December 2014

LATE STELLA ADADEVOH , CHIMAMANDA ADICHIE MAKE CNN LEADING WOMEN 2014 LIST .

This is such good news.....for Nigerian Heroines. Two Nigerians women are recognized by CNN.
In a list released earlier yesterday by CNN, late Dr Stella Adadevoh was recognized for her significant contribution towards the prevention of the spread of the deadly Ebola virus in Nigeria while Chimamanda was recognized  for her contributions to African Literature.

This is good for Nigeria and Africa. Other women who made the list included Liberian President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Oscar award winning actress Lupita Nyong'o, and IMF Chairman Christine Lagarde.
We all have to play our part in making the world a better place for ourselves, our children and generation. Do what is right!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I cherish their contribution to humanity may their effort be rewarded by God almighty...my God bless her soul

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...