Thursday 11 December 2014

MIKEL OBI SCORED HIS FIRST CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GOAL!

 
Congratulations to the Nigerian International footballer who plays for One of the biggest Football clubs in the world CHELSEA Fc , he capped a beautiful display to score his first Uefa Champions League goal in his side’s win against Sporting Lisbon on Wednesday
 Super Eagles midfielder John Obi Mikel scored his first Uefa Champions League goal in Chelsea’s 3-1 defeat of Sporting Lisbon on Wednesday at the Stamford Bridge.
Fabregas swung in a free kick from the left hand side that was flicked towards goal by Cahill. Mikel and Matic were fighting for the ball at the back post but it was the Nigerian who got the final touch to increase the lead for the Blues.
He is doing well!!!! Critics go and hug transformer!!!!!





1 comment:

  1. congratulations to mikel, just keep the fire burning we looking up to you

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...