Friday 12 December 2014

CHAZ B...LAID TO REST

"Guard your heart with diligence , for out of it flows the issues of life"...popular saying by Chaz B.
Our dear Mentor, friend, Brother , father, husband Charles Bruce Chukuma popularly know as CHAZ B was laid to rest yesterday the 10th of December . 

 The solemn event commenced with a special memorial service at  Pastor Paul Adefarasin church, House on The Rock in Lekki, Lagos.

Afterwards, the funeral procession proceeded to the Ikoyi Vaults and Gardens, Lagos.



I listened to his program still called sharing life issues with Chaz b after his death and I'm overwhelmed with the outpour of love....he really touched lives across Nigeria and the world.
Oh how we will miss him.
Farewell our hero!!!!!!!!
May his soul rest in the bosom of the lord forever. Amen.



1 comment:

  1. chaz B, an inspirational speaker and motivator, indeed is a big loss to the family and Nigeria in general, am sure he is resting in the bosom of the lord, may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Amen

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...