Monday 22 December 2014

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

Hello everyone , hope you had a wonderful weekend. It is 3 days to Christmas!!!! I love this season.
Don't forget that Jesus is the reason for the season.


Well, over the weekend , a lot of things happened , not so good news from the published list of the 54 soldiers sentenced to death.

 To the Nigerian Army escapades that killed a large number of Terrorist in Borno state. To the unfortunate death of a Nigerian football player who played for Lobi Stars , the striker Seriki Audu passed on Saturday December 20th after a car crash. The footballer was traveling with his wife and daughter in his car from his home town in Yobe state to Bauchi when the accident occurred.
May his soul rest in peace.
Then to Imo state where the youths under the aegis of Imo Grassroots 4 Goodluck Jonathan burned APC flags and brooms in front of the government house in Owerri the state capital on Friday December 19th.
 Well, what do you think will happen? Will it lead to fights between parties?
Then to the foreign News.......
Horror as Eight children ranging from babies to teenagers were found dead at a home in the Australian city of Cairns Friday, police said, reportedly in a gruesome mass stabbing just days after a deadly siege in Sydney.

So sad, may their soul rest in peace.
I pray that the bad news will end and we shall have more good news that befit this season!!!!!!!
Welcome to a New week , lets rollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...