Monday 15 December 2014

HELP - I LOVE MY WIFE BUT I CHEAT ON HER!




My name is Ade, I am 42 years old and I have been married to my soul mate for 7 years now. My wife is a God fearing woman and I was her first man.( yes, I was her very first). we met in school and started the relationship in year 1 in the University. So we have known each other for a long time.
My wife is beautiful, a loving and a professional in her field, she is a career woman. I will say I am a blessed man!
Recently, I have had the urge to cheat on her, it didn't start magically, but gradually, I noticed some beautiful women around me. I work for one of the newest telecommunications companies and am surrounded with beauties. Lately, I had new employees sent to my division and hmnnn they are beautiful, fresh and innocent looking. But I got to know they are not innocent because they flirt with me, started inviting me out for dinner with the excuse that I work too hard. One of the ladies Kemi is the loveliest among them and she wants me, she uses every excuse to touch me and waoh, the touches go straight to my groin!!!!
Eventually, I slept with her and it was incredible, different new styles and positions. Creativity in postures. I cant and don't want to stop! Kemi wants nothing from me except the SEX....at least that what she says. So in short, I am eating my cake and having it as my home front is secured and my wife does not have a clue about what is happening.
I went to church on sunday and my pastor talked extensively about adultery and I felt bad. But I cant stop , I intend to move on to the other office employee chichi because she has also been givin me the green light. I am in paradise!!!!
I am in a dilemma....I cant help it , I need to taste more of this fresh babes but I still love my wife...she is my soul mate and the love of my life...I just cant stop cheating on her!
Please help what do I do????

9 comments:

  1. Mountain of Fire! You sure need deliverance bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. varieties is the spice of life. am sure that guy dey mix egusi soup with ogbolor. on a more serious note the guy has issues which he shud tend to urgently

    ReplyDelete
  3. he needs to talk to his wife, i am sure the wife aint giving him the spices he is enjoying outside now, his wife needs to start treating him well sexually

    ReplyDelete
  4. it so unfortunate, you want to eat your cake and still have it, for real you need a mountain of fire baptism and deliverance of fire, so that you can think very straight and attend to your wify. please visit the nearest mountain of church for immediate solution

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are too many controversies here. You can't claim to love her and yet cheating on her. You said you needed help and yet made up your mind not to stop. Even praising them as if trying to win someone else to the evil act. I want to ask, were you thinking that no other beautiful girl will be born after your wife? then why the confusion and surprise? I strongly recommend the following scripture for you Ecc.12:1-3

    ReplyDelete
  6. ko si wahala... what goes around comes around.. gho when yawa gas.. that woman you think needs only sex from you, will soon ask for something you may not be willing to give.. things that might include your precious and God fearing wife. the joy and the bliss in your married life is at stake here my fellow blogger.. it will be difficult for your wife to trust you even if forgives you,, things will never be same again... if she discovers this love escapade... run for your life... do it not only for your soul, but your wife, children if any and for your future,,, the mistake you make today may mar your future... will those ladies still want to lay you if you become ..... i rest my case.. a word is enough for the wise oooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. In edo palance, ebe no rhen rhen ewe o gbe ewe, ie the leave that sweetens billy goat is the same leave that will kill the billy goat

    ReplyDelete
  8. This guy just don't have the mind to stop this act. When the real consequences hit you like a giant hammer, you will find it difficult to breathe, no place to hide. You will loose everything including your precious wife and them ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. if you really love her you will never have the mind of cheating her,except you over stretch your neck and the ladies decided to help you out before your neck will fall. pls do u turn before is too late.

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...