Friday 12 December 2014

WEEKEND HOTTIES!!!!!!


Now we check out the Spanish/Mexican guys for their versatility, physique and you know......everything else.(hot ! hot!! hot!!) Guys don't be jealous oh!
Who do you prefer between Jose Luiz Resendez, the famous telemundo actor known as juan marcos in fearless heart, jose in the del monte dynasty and also  a star in Labour of love
                                          AND

Jorge Luiz Pillar a famous actor known for his part in Aurora, as Alehandro in La patrona( the Return) and in the recent telemundo blockbuster...Where is Elisa?
They are both hot right??? So who do you pick for your weekend hottie?




       

5 comments:

  1. Jorge pilar is my choice. He was fantastic in LA patrona.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both fine, good but Lori's it is hard to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Juan Marcos ( Jose resendez). He is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer detective rivers......lol......Jorge Pila.
    He is handsome.

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...