Monday 22 December 2014

CONFUSED 2 - WHO SHOULD I MARRY?

  My name is harry, 35 years old , an engineer by profession and I work with one of the prominent oil and gas company.
 I am presently faced with a dilemma in the choice of a wife. I am in a relationship with 3 ladies ( yes 3 beautiful ladies). I didn't start going out with all of them at first but circumstances caused it.
I met Janet way back in school in benin and we practically fell in love in 200level. She was everything I wanted in a woman, well mannered and homely. But NYSC and life after school pulled us apart. We reunited after 3 years apart when I have already met Ruth. We met again and the embers of our love was rekindled. And we have been together since.
On the other hand, Ruth is a beauty , she is very good in bed( I mean she is great) but she is lazy, cant keep the house. In all she is loving and we have been together for 5 years now. I have been shuttling between them. They both meet my needs. Janet meets my basic need....keeps my house clean and a good manager of my finances. I really love Janet but she is lukewarm in bed.( I thought she was good sexually before I met Ruth. But Ruth have blown my mind.)
Finally the newest and youngest Ese, she is witty, very pretty, sexy ,intelligent but she cheats on me. she calls my bluff always. I love her but cant keep tabs on her, I think she feeds my hunter needs. She is likes me but doesn't respect me.
Now, I want to get married but I am thorn between this ladies. Janet I love so much cos she knew me when I had nothing and she is well mannered. Ruth is lazy but sexually active ( I don't want to lose her ...she is hot in bed) . Ese...she is disrespectful but loving. Who should I marry.....since I cant marry all of them.
I am currently doing hide and seek cos if any one of them catch me??? I don't know what to do? I don't want to break Janet's heart. I don't want to lose the incredible sex with Ruth and the playfulness(young blood) of Ese.
Please advice me.

2 comments:

  1. what goes around come around... a woman help maid ship is not founded on how good she is in bed... but... fear of God... natural manager of resources... ready to be with you even when you have nothing...good cook. etc. if you are willing to sacrifice a woman who have this attributes for someone who's only credential is very in bed... no wahala... cheating on a woman is not only bad but very dangerous...you will not be young forever...make your choice... as you dress your bed na so you go take sleep put oooo! a word is enough for the wise... they say...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My advise for you is to Repent and give your heart to Jesus as your Lord and personal Savor today.
    The second option is to marry Ese because you don't deserve the others.

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...