Wednesday 17 December 2014

SPORTS - CAPITAL ONE CUP UPDATE

It was game night yesterday in the capital one cup games, where Chelsea beat Derby county 3:1.
Filipe Luis struck his first Chelsea goal with a brilliant free-kick to help secure a League Cup semi-final place with a win at 10-man Derby.
Eden Hazard put the Premier League leaders in front and Luis made it 2-0.
Craig Bryson gave Derby hope, but Jake Buxton was harshly sent off before Andre Schurrle wrapped up victory.
The down point of the game was when Chelsea center back Kurt Zouma received a hard knock during the game. The injury occurred from his collision with his goal keeper Peter cech as he punched the ball clear of danger.

We pray for speedy recovery for him.
Else where, League One Sheffied United shocked their Premier League opponents Southampton to reach the semi-finals of the League Cup. The game ended Sheffield United beat Southampton 1:0
The Saints struggled throughout with United's Jamal Campbell-Ryce and Louis Reed going close in the first half.
Sadio Mane shot wide for the visitors, but Marc McNulty poked in after Fraser Forster failed to hold a free-kick.

Chelsea fc and Sheffield united have qualified for the Semi final.
Today will see Tottenham face Newcastle while  Bournemouth faces Liverpool fc.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...