Friday 9 January 2015

Yaya Touré wins 'African Footballer of the Year' 4 times in a row!!!!!

Yaya TouréThe Ivorian ,Manchester City FC midfielder has emerged as the 2014 African Footballer of the year. He ousted the likes of Gabon striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Nigerian goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama (who came in second and third respectively). Touré, 31, has now matched Cameroonian striker, Samuel Etoó’s record who has also won the award four times (2003, 2004, 2005, 2010).
Congratulations to him!!! Though sad that our home boy..Vincent Enyeama did not win it.....come to think of it, when was the last time a Nigerian won the award? Is it that our footballers are not doing greatly in their respectively clubs both local and international or they are just not recognized??? What do you think? Share your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...