Tuesday 27 January 2015

UNKNOWN DRONE FOUND IN BORNO STATE!

An unmanned drone crashed in Dumge village in Mafa Local Government Area of Borno State this afternoon. Dumge is about 30kms North-East of Maiduguri. This happened “coincidentally” the same day that a drone evaded security and crash landed in the White House. The drone that landed in Borno today was armed with rockets .




Hmnnn, Drones........what next? Are they investigative? Who does it belong to? Boko haram, our government? the US??? Will keep you  updated.

1 comment:

  1. how did it get there... we need to investigate this....well it might just be one of the new weapons acquired by the federal government to fight boko

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...