Friday 9 January 2015

WEEKEND HOTTIES!!!! WHO DO YOU PREFER?


CARLOS PONCE:  is a Puerto Rican actor, singer, composer and television personality. Popularly know as Anthonio in Cruel love and Umberto in Broken Angel.



AARON DIAZ: He is a Mexican actor, model and singer. Popularly know as Santiago in Broken Angel.
So ladies, who do you prefer taking into cognizance , their Physique( sizzling hot) their looks, parts in the soap opera and most importantly ......their voice!
So middle ground, you have to CHOOSE!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Really hot guys!!! I prefer Santiago.....i mean Aaron Diaz. he is sleek and handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer Carlos ponce. So hot!!!!! For his age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori's....i can't choose. I love both of them! (running away).

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...