Wednesday 14 January 2015

BUHARI'S DAUGHTER BROKE THE INTERNET WITH HER PICS!!!


The APC presidential candidate Gen. Buhari's daughter Zahra broke the internet yesterday with her pictures on instagram. A lot of Nigerians loved her pics....I do tooo!
She sure is one beautiful lady!!! Report has it that she lives in the UK studying Microbiology at the University of Surrey  and in her 4th year.
 So much beauty right!!!! Would this make a difference in the coming election? Lets see if GEJ"s daughters will do same on instagram!!!! In politics ....anything can happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...