Monday 26 January 2015

TODAY IS JOSE MOURINHO'S BIRTHDAY!

       Today is Chelsea fc manager José Mário dos Santos Mourinho Félix birthday. He is regarded by a number of players, coaches, and commentators as the world's best manager and as one of the greatest managers of all time. He was born on January 26th 1963.

Happy Birthday to the world greatest coach ever!!!! Wishing him a happy birthday and more wonderful years to come, more trophies and achievements!!!
For those of you who love him, are his fans, followers or protégés , leave your comment wishing him happy birthday.....

1 comment:

  1. wish Jose a happy birthday... hope Liverpool will not spoil his party... good luck

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...