Friday 16 January 2015

FERNANDO TORRES HAS RETURNED AS A MAN - SAYS DIEGO SIMONE

Fernando Torres
All hail Fernando Torres...Elnino!!!!! He scored a brace in Bernabeu.
Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone says Fernando Torres has returned "a man" after the striker scored his first goals since rejoining the club. The Spain international, 30, left his boyhood team for Liverpool in 2007. He re-signed for Atletico earlier this month and scored twice in Thursday's 2-2 draw at the Bernabeu as his side reached the Copa del Rey quarter-finals with a 4-2 aggregate win.
"He left, matured and is now a man," said Simeone. "I am very pleased for him. The fans are happy and his arrival has been good for us even though some had their doubts.
(culled: BBC sports)
All doubting thomases (don't even know if that is correct).......eat your words and heart out!!!!! my Fernando is back and better!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...