Tuesday 20 January 2015

TIGER WOODS LOST A TOOTH TO A CAMERAMAN!

Woods made a surprise visit to Italy on Monday to watch girlfriend Lindsey Vonn capture her record 63rd World Cup title. The photo that generated all the buzz was Woods missing his front tooth!

Mark Steinberg, his agent at Excel Sports, explained the missing tooth in an email. He says during a crush of photographers at the awards podium, a media member with a shoulder-mounted video surged toward the stage, turned and hit Woods in the mouth. That's what knocked out the tooth.
He did not say when Woods would have it replaced. Golf's biggest star returns to competition next week in Phoenix, and his smile is sure to produce a stream of shutters from the cameras.
Woods was in Italy to support girlfriend Lindsey Vonn, who won a super-G Monday for her record 63rd World Cup victory. She celebrated with an embrace from a surprise visitor - Woods.
(culled: CBSNEWS)
Well, the famous golfer now has another reason not to like Cameramen or the paparazzi! With so much money, he can get it fixed !

1 comment:

  1. I reserve my comment... you sure say no be blow do dat thing, the sign looks more like the regular trade mark of a deadly blow...that was given in annoyance...you no that kind slap wey you give when no say nobody go came as you...wetin na wetin I think na.. is not as if I am talking from personal experience sha but ... but from what I saw when vitali kilschko in 2008 beat our own dear Samuel Peters like baby dat time...na so the guy blow pluck Sammy teeth na... that time na.. wey Samuel be dey defend the world heavy weight belt... wey he be win before wen he defeated Oleg Maskaev... go look that picture... then you go see the truth. but blow wicked sha... lol

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...