Thursday 22 January 2015

KATSINA COLLEGE RELEASES BUHARI'S WASC RESULT

       It was reported that the colledge that the APC flag bearer and presidential candidate in the forth coming elections has released his alleged missing Wasc result.Government College, formerly Provincial Secondary School, Katsina, which Muhammadu Buhari, graduated from in 1961, has released Mr. Buhari’s secondary school certificate examination results.
Mr. Buhari’s claim that he undertook the University of Cambridge West African School Certificate Examinations and obtained five credits in English Language, Geography, Hausa Language, History, and Health Science.
The computer printout from Cambridge University as well as a statement of result, signed by the current principal of Katsina College, dated January 21, 2015.The results show that Mr. Buhari, a former military head of state, failed in Mathematics and Woodwork, and had a pass in Literature in English.
The examination centre number was 8280, while Mr. Buhari’s candidate number was 002.
The statement of results is printed on the letter head paper of the Katsina State Ministry of Education, and it shows that the examination took place in 1961.
The Cambridge print out also shows the result of 17 other candidates at the centre, including Shehu Yar’Adua, a former Chief of Staff, Supreme Headquarters.
Hmnnn, this is interesting! Finally, the missing result has been found.

1 comment:

  1. yo I saw the purported certificate but I have my reservations... the picture would have been of a younger Buhari... the Toronto graduate may have lectured him on the easier way of this certificate bru haha . the case can laid to rest now... goodluck buhari

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...