Thursday 29 January 2015

APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose

This is hilarious! The unrelenting ,controversial Governor of Ekiti state Ayo Fayose of has teasingly demanded that The All Progressives Congress (APC) grant Buhari the opportunity to travel abroad for media checkup.
It was reported that the Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has pleaded with leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC, especially former Lagos State governor, Senator Bola Tinubu to be human enough to allow the party’s presidential candidate, Major General Mohammadu Buhari (rtd) embark on his planned medical trip abroad.
The governor was reported to have said Buhari was being prevented from traveling abroad for medical treatment, despite his ill-health so as to avoid controversies.
When will all this character maligning stop! We should be listening to manifesto now and not character defamation....are these the leaders we choose to lead us? Please face your work and govern us well!

1 comment:

  1. the political intrigues is becoming laughable, oppositions now beg the opposing party to allow its candidate to travel for medical check ups abroad.... what is his interest.. just to prove a political point abi...suffice to say that all our politicians are comedians...who always make us laugh ...by their speech each passing day... I am enjoying it... or are you not?

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...