Tuesday 6 January 2015

FEMALE SOLDIERS FEARED KIDNAPPED IN BAGA, BORNO STATE.

         
It is feared that about 18 female soldiers have been kidnapped in Bago, Borno state.It was reportedly gathered that out of 26 female soldiers posted to the military base of the Multinational Joint Task Force, only eight have so far been accounted for. The commander of the troops in the area has also not been found since the insurgents attacked the town on Saturday. Information gathered from the Residents of Baga was that Boko Haram insurgents invaded their town and killed at least 55 people, including soldiers attached to MNJTF.
Both residents and security sources said the insurgent attack lasted close to 18 hours before the Islamist terrorists overpowered the troops and seized the military base.
An anonymous military source said the attack took them by surprise. He said the troops made a gallant effort to repel the attack, but that hundreds of Islamist militants stormed the military base with high-caliber weapons. Residents also revealed that the invading insurgents burnt down parts of the fishing town. And that Soldiers were seen fleeing from the town.


This is sad oh!!! Female soldiers?? I can't even imagine their fate!!!! Please rescue our women oh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...