Tuesday 27 January 2015

PAINFUL!!! MY HUSBAND IS GETTING TOO BIG FOR ME!


 Hello Lori Bloggers.....been following the various life issues on this blog and I have one of my own.....
I know that most girl always wish for a man with a big P**** that knows how to do the job well( you know what I mean) but I wished for it and now I am complaining. I have been married for the past 3 years and we have an active S** life. But lately I have noticed that his P**** is getting bigger or that I am getting tighter because now I fell serious pain during and after our lovemaking. The pains are getting worse by the day and when I discuss with my husband he gets angry and say it is a psychological and when I insist he tells me that I am rejecting him and he may go out. So in the bid not to  lose him, I painfully endure what used to be enjoyable.
So please help me....I need help fast...before I am split into two....I now have blisters and tears where the sun does not shine on and I can understand why my hubby P**** is growing at his age.
What do I do? Please I need help, explanation, remedy!

8 comments:

  1. well due to popular demand I have decided to comment.. when a blessing becomes a reason to take pain killer pills... then one needs to re-examine the blessing...a big D is supposed to be enjoyed by the women folk... but some one ..some where once said that...the C.. is perfectly elastic.. but why is the reverse the case now...the economics recommend that... check advance economics on the subject of elasticity of demand and supply... oh sorry maybe I was just carried away by laughter... don't worry ...the C will eventually supply the needed differentials{(dy/dx) to attain equilibrium in the short run...don't fear.. have seen a blind man walking himself home without any guard only with his stick... nature has a way of compensating for any natural deficiency... on a serious note your C will soon adjust it self to it over time....enjoy baby... some one else will jump at it...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ohonba y all this grammer........madam poster please your pussy is elastic.if a child can come out of it then you have no reason whatsoever to complain...you are sore becos you were not well lubricated(please do a lot of kissing and sucking) if hubby doesnt suck pussy den please go to the nearest pharmacy and get KY-JELLY its a lubricant .....and also tell hubby not to be too rough abi is he a Horseband?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you nailed it... you went as far as recommending what to use...abi na from experience..lol

      Delete
  3. @itse , good advice but I think there is a medical undertone to this problem. Visit your doctor preferably your gynecologist. He/she will explain what went wrong, But for now, try and have enough foreplay so that you will be dripping wet before he penetrate you. It makes it easier. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you really sure he is growing down there? Maybe he is not actually growing but you are the one that is not properly lubricated. Afterall no matter how big it might be it cant be close to the size of a child's head. My two kobo advice-involve in a lot of foreplay to get you properly wet while you use 'style -style' measure the thing size twice a week to check if it is actually growing. All the best of luck babe. I hope its not actually growing a centimeter everyday like you think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO @ "style-style" to check for size increment.

      Delete
  5. Babe, you gat have check up with your doctor oh! seriously...if it is that painful! And as most people have said.....foreplay is key!!! enough of it. lubricate it with your mouth or gel before he does it. It will feel better......if after 2 days no improvement.....consult your doctor.

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...