Friday 9 January 2015

MBGN MODEL ESTHER KANU DIES AT 24.

A former contestant at the Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria beauty pageant, Esther passed away a few days into the new year. The 24-year-old won the Queen of Aso beauty pageant in 2012. In 2013, she contested in Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria beauty pagent, representing Abia State.
Esther is said to have passed away on Wednesday, January 7, 2014. She is said to have suddenly slumped and was rushed to the hospital where she was confirmed dead.
So sad!!!!Losing someone so young and promising. May her soul rest in peace.

1 comment:

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...